About Me

My photo
I am 22 years old and having recently graduated from the Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts I have decided to embark on the Workbased Learning Course at Middlesex University. I have been interested in performing since a very early age, participating in ballet lessons from the age of 5. As I got older my passion only grew stronger and at the age of 19 after completing 4 A-Levels i decieded to study performing arts full time and have never looked back. Spotlight Link: http://www.spotlight.com/interactive/cv/063134220241 Skills include: · Advanced 2 modern ISTD · Advanced 1 Tap ISTD · Intermediate Ballet IDTA · Gold Jazz ISTD · Voice – Mezzo Soprano, Strong Belt · Accents – RP, Cockney, Standard American · Foundation Certificate in Stage Fighting · Competent Horse Rider · Grade 4 Violin ABRSM · Grade 4 Piano ABRSM · Full Driving Licence

Monday 3 January 2011

Poem 4:

Busy bar no time to worry
Customers need serving in a hurry
Can't think of fame or my name in lights
Just got to focus on getting through the night

Dreams pushed aside but never forgotten
Always there waiting at the bottom
Your moment will come your moment to shine
But until that point when are we calling time?!

No comments:

Post a Comment